Built for the Panama Pacific International Exposition in 1915, and rebuilt in 1965-66, architect Bernard Maybeck’s vision was that of "a Roman ruin, mutilated and overgrown."
Click this link to read more about this photograph.
Click on any of the following categories to see additional photography:
ABSTRACT - QUIRKY - LANDSCAPE - WILDLIFE - INSECTS - WILDFLOWERS - ADVENTURES
ON THE RUN
Copyright © 1995-2023
Gary Valle'. All Rights Reserved.